New Welcome Winter Collection | Overlays Free With Purchase | Winners of Collection

By Erika T. - 3:06 PM

I know,,, it does not look like winter outdoor :-) but I hope that everyone of us will enjoy a bit of snow this year.
And if not, I bring you a bit frosty winter atmosphere in my newest kit
Welcome Winter.
I love the winter season. This is my most favourite activity of year to create Winter and Christmas kits!
I love white, gray, beige and bright colors, all perfect for a typical winter kit.
I hope you'll like it.
 
I created five new products with winter theme.
Now you can buy all in one collection with 50% of sale.

Welcome Winter Collection includes




Winter Greeting Cards
6 winter cards in jpg format, 300 dpi
Crads are created in two size
6 cards 4x6 inches
6 cards 5x7 inches
personal use


Welcome Winter Quick Pages
10 png pages 12x12 created by my Creative Team.
Just place the photo and page is ready to go.
Personal Use


Welcome Winter Unique Photomasks
Unique photomasks are excellent help for you.
This set contains 4 different unique photomasks ready for use.
4x Different Cluster PNG format with shadow 30° degrees
{Clusters come in several variations so you get 16 clusters together}
4x Photomask-PNG format
4x Unique photomask PSD format ready for use (photomask + overlay) with shadow
S4H friendly


Welcome Winter Overlays
Set of very beautiful delicate and elegant ~welcome winter~ overlays..
Overlays are made from kit Welcome Winter
Set includes 8 different overlays and each overlay come in more variations..
You get 32 overlays together.
Life is so easy with overlays,, you can combine them in more variations or to use individualy,, Result will be always amazing.
Overlays are ready for use with shadow with 30° degrees


kit Welcome Winter
Kit Welcome Winter is very delicate,, elegant kit in shades of white and gray colours.
You can use this kit on everything related with winter and holiday season,, layouts,, calendars, cards, etc ...
Kit includes about 65 different png elements
/you get 105 elements together in more variations/
  10 papers
s4h friendly

 
Everything is of course available also separately.
If you need not of whole collections I have in my store also Bargain Duo Pack with kit and unique photomasks now with Overlays for free. This is limited time offer here



I am in love with all layouts from my creative team,,, I cannot put here all of them but I have to show you at least some of them.

dida


carol


pacina


Irenchen

and many more in gallery

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say I was very happy when I saw how many comments you left me on my blog and fb fan page below my sneak peek, woow!!! Thank you very much to all. I pick 3 winners for whole new collection for free! Congrats ladies!
Winners are

Shayna
Elle Cee
Janet Hull

*please contact me on my email address for your coupons*
erika@etdesigns.eu

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov