*NEW* Huge new kit Christmas Baking with clusters free with purchase, winners

By Erika T. - 8:04 PM

Hi my dear blog readers,

I am sure the majority of us loves Christmas, and most of us makes sweets and bake christmas cookies. This kit is fantastic for Christmas baking and it is so HUGE!
You can use it with photos of your children, grandchildren when they assist you with baking,you can use it to create a cookbook, blog, for creating recipes. It has a really great use.


kit includes

90 different elements { 102 together }
30 papers
gingerbread alpha
pack of ornaments 7 different ornaments
a lot of different English labels and cards and also clear version of each for your own tittle
{special pack of Czech and Slovak labels and cards}

NOW pack of Clusters for FREE with purchase of kit
offer limited time only
included in downloads!!

and special coupon for additional 10% coupon of whole your purchase
bake_with_etd

This all you will find in purchase of Christmas Baking kit.

You need not wait for Black Friday this is absolutely perfect deal..











and free set of Clusters with purchase of kit



my team created some amazing and cute layouts







and more in SBG gallery


Thank you very much for all comments on my blog and FB fan page
I chose 3 winners for free copy of kit :-)
Winners are

Štěpánka Macků
Miranda Barten
Becca Wolfe

Thank you ladies,, please contact me on my email address erika@etdesigns.eu

I wish you all amazing week and Merry Baking

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov