Celebrate iNSD with me,, new kit and great sales!!!

By Erika T. - 10:03 AM

Hi my dear friends,

I wish to all of you beautiful Thursday,

As you surely know the International Scrapbooking Day is starting in this moments
and it means the really big sales are coming.
You can start your shopping with big sales in After five design shop today!!!
We have the whole shop sale almost 40% to all of the products that is really fantastic and it is absolutely the biggest sale of the whole year.
It will be the really shame not to take advantage of it.
You can get all of my kits with a great sale right now, the new kit May Flowers included.

It is very tender and romantic kit full of flowers and as you can see on layouts it can be used for all types of photos. Be inspirated or just také a while to enjoy these beautiful layouts ..
full kit May Flowers and alpha 
NOW only $ 3.59
{normal price $5.99} 
kit includes about 100 png elements and 12 papers
and alpha
some amazing layouts
Véro
Traumelfe
Irenchen
mummyd
dida1357
Lauralys
{you can see more at my store}
You can find the unique masks coordinated with the kit in the shop as well, the masks contains photomasks and clusters saved in png and psd file format for easier work.
unique may photomasks
NOW ONLY $2.39
{normal price $3.99}
I wish you perfect shopping and beautiful day

Enjoy!
Erika :) aka et designs

also I wanna Thank You for your amazing comments here and on my facebook fan page..
I pick the winners from fb page and blog and they are
Rosemary Simeon
Cheryl Fisher
A struggling but hopeful disciple

please contact me at
etdesigns@afterfivedesigns.com for your free copy of the kit!!

Thank you!!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov