tropical paradise collab and FREE minikit with purchase

By Erika T. - 3:36 PM

Hi my dear blog readers...
As I have promised and let you know before
the new beautiful kit is finally in shop.
It is collab that I have prepared with my friend Wendy from WendyP Designs and you can believe when I tell you she is really talented!
We have really enjoyed creation of the kit and we both love it.
It is fresh, summer, tropical with amazing summer colours and very beautiful and interesting elements and papers.
It contains more than 100 diferent elements and you can buy it for absolutelly unrivalled price!
During these days and the weekend you are going to get the kit together with the free minikit.
Do not forget this fantastic offer –
only till Sunday the second kit for free and absolutely fantastic price!
two kits ONLY $ 5.59
{normal price $9.98}
Kit tropical paradise is beautiful sea kit and you can find there everything that has anything to do with beach, sea and summer.
You are going to feel the free sea breaze and the sand in your hair.
Beautiful fresh colours make the feel of amazing summer day even more intensive.
FREE with PURCHASE for 4 days ONLY

Do not forget that till the end of the week you have unique opportunity to get the kit for free  (you do not have to put it in your cart, it is going to appear automatically when you buy kit tropical paradise)
you can find in my shop also 12 amazing overlays
and now some inspirations
ema78
ema79
irenchen
mummyd
Vero
and more more in my shop gallery

I would like to thank to all of you for your favour and wish you beautiful rest of the week.

Hurray summer!
Thank you very much for all your comments,,, I pick 2 winners from my fb pages and blog and here are two winners

Beverly Becraft Blair

Inna


please contact me on etdesigns@afterfivedesigns.com
Congrats!!!
♥Erika♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov