Paper Meadow Collection with 56% off and FREE bonus, winners

By Erika T. - 8:37 AM

Hello there :-)

Today I come with my latest collection Paper Meadow released yesterday and I have put there also a free bonus a Solid Papers.I know that some customers prefer them.I hope that this addition will please you.
The collection includes really many products.
A full kit, clusters, playing with brushes / overlays /, photomasks and really very nice Quick Pages made by my Creative Team + 8 jpg Solid Papers.
Everything is 20% off and a collection is up to 56% of the original price,,, just a few days so do not miss it.


Paper Meadow Collection here

Paper Meadow Kit here

Papers

Paper Meadow Clusters here

Paper Meadow Playing With Brushes here

Paper Meadow Quick Pages here

Paper Meadow Photomasks here

Solid Papers here or for free in collection



Take a moment and look at these amazing layouts from girls of my creative team




And this is all from me for now :-)
I wish you wonderful rest od week!
Erika
-------------------------------------
Thank you very much for all comment here and on my facebook fan page
Winners of my latest collection Paper Meadow are
Jana Sadílková
Mary Gass
Lita Pona
CONGRATS Ladies!! Please contact me for your coupon on my email address
erika@etdesigns.eu

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov