Cuddle Up new kit and winners

By Erika T. - 6:26 PM

Hello my dears,

Most of us likes the feeling when it's cold outside and we in the warmth of home enjoy a cup of hot cocoa. I made this kit in this spirit. So cuddle up into blankets and create some beautiful layouts to capture nice moments of your lives.
kit includes
more than 70 different elements {100 together in more variations}
9 papers
Alpha pack { numbers from 0-9 and upper-case letters from A-Z }
S4H friendly 
 Cuddle up unique photomasks set includes
4x PSD layered photomask + cluster, shadowed, ready for use /each in two versions/
4x Different Cluster PNG format with shadow 120° degrees
A Clusters come in several variations so you get 21 clusters together
4x Black Photomask PNG format
S4H friendly

Buy & Save 31% off sale
------------------
Thank you very much for all amazing comments here and on my fb fan page my dear ladies... Winners of my newest kit Cuddle Up are
Sherlylynn
Marie Theodore

Audrey McKay

Congratulations and thanks! Please contact me on my email address for your free copy of kit
erika@etdesigns.eu

I wish you an amazing weekend
Erika 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov




  1. Roller banners are banners that can be rolled up and down.Designing your Roller banners, your own logo, your own t-shirts, own banner, own flag, logo, USB stick, banner,Door etc,
    Visit our site today and see what we can do for your Idea's.
    Check out please: design dit eget logo

    ReplyDelete