My Sewing Nook kit & Free set of Clusters with purchase & coupon and winners

By Erika T. - 12:27 PM

Hello my dear blog readers,
I think we all known someone who like to sew, knit, or crochet, all these beautiful home-made stuff. This kit is perfect to scrap your children with your homemade creations or just make ordinary photos more attractive with this kit. :-)
Kit is suitable also for scrap of babies.
I had a lot of fun with the kit and I believe you will like it.

------------------------------
-----------
-----------------------------------------
a special coupon for 10% off sale

sck_co_fc

valid until February 20th
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------



I prepared for you BUNDLE with three products for the price of two
here




Bundle includes

My Sewing Nook kit
include 102 elements together and
16 papers
now 20% off




second product in BUNDLE is set of clusters, ready for use
9 different Clusters in more variations {43 together}
My Sewing Nook Clusters
here


and the third products in the Bundle are photomasks
Set of 6 different png black photomasks
here


and really amazing layouts from my team







I wish you a nice week

Erika

:-)

p.s. I would to thank you all who left me a comment on my blog and fb fan page I pick 3 winners for the new kit My Sewing Nook

Winners are Scrapcoco, May Dell and Linda Conroy
Contact my on my email address erika@etdesign.eu
I will send to you a coupon for free copy of kit.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov