Dreaming of a white Christmas collection | Winners

By Erika T. - 11:22 AM

Brand new Christmas Collection is finally in my shop
Collection includes

full kit Dreaming of a  white Christmas
Kit includes
70 different elements {109 together}
12 papers
7 wordarts/clusters


clusters
Set of 7 different clusters made from Dreaming of a white Christmas kit
Each Cluster come in more version, you get 29 cluster,
shadowed ready for use
s4h


10 different Quick Pages
Set of 10 Quick Pages
created by et designs creative team
personal use


Photomasks
Set of 8 different black PNG photomasks perfect for your christmas projects.
Photomasks are created to the kit Dreaming of a white Christmas.
s4h ok


My talented creative team made amazing layouts




 and many more in SBG gallery

________________________
Thank you all for comments here and on my FB fan page

I chose 3 winners of my collection

Still Nunyah
Kathy Bell
Simone Smith
 
contact me on my email address
erika@etdesigns.eu

have a nice day
Erika




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov