Autumn Glow Collection and winners

By Erika T. - 8:35 AM


Hi my dear blog readers,


Today I would like to introduce you my new autumn project

Autumn Glow Collection


Autumn Glow is elegant, delicate and soft kit in warm colours and each one layout from this looks so elegant
Collection includes


~Kit and alpha Autumn Glow~



~9 png black photomasks~


~9 png Quickpages~


~and 27 clusters together {7 different}~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my creative team created really wonderful layouts
I show you couple of them

tanpopo

pacina

mummyd.

jacqueline

Irenchen

Erika T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for all amazing comments on my FB and blog
Winners are

Rita Jodi Pierce Neu
Elizabeth Everson
Holly Cooper

Ladies please contact me on my email erika@etdesigns.eu

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov