*Free with Purchase* Meadow Butterflies

By Erika T. - 11:33 AM

Hi my dear blog readers,

 

Today I am happy to introduce you my brand new kit Meadow Butterflies

If you like bright, romantic, delicate and flowery kit this is kit for you :-)
Kit includes together over 100 elements and wordarts and 17 papers
If you like using a clusters I created 9 different clusters in more variations. You will get 37 clusters together.
and extra 5 black photomasks now for free with purchase of Bundle for very good price.
Please look at also on wonderful layouts by girls of my Creative Team,, because these are pleasure for your eyes. :-)

now you can SAVE 10% off with the coupon
butterflies-etd


Meadow Butterflies kit



Clusters

Photomasks


BUNDLE


I am in love with all these layouts :-)

carolwenxin

dida1357

mummyd

Irenchen

Kama

Mamiemoi

Pacina

Pacina

Tanpopo

Gachal

Traumelfe

Beaute

Anja77

jennysky

laluna

I hope you like it and enjoy your purchase :-)
Erika

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov